The Vacu-Press installation is designed for the suction and discharge of solid and liquid substances. It was specifically developed for heavy industrial applications.
Built for over fifty years by the Naaktgeboren generation, Vacu-Press is in a state of constant development, making it the world’s best apparatus in its field.
- Can be constructed on nearly every make of chassis
- The top of the Vacu-Press® range is the Vacu-Press® 8000, which features the unrivalled strength of the Vacu-Press® 8000 front-inlet blower, which handles suction and discharge with a working range from full vacuum to 1.2 bar maximum continuous pressure and has a maximum air production of 8,020 m³/h. The Vacu-Press® 8000 is also available as an ATEX model.
- Available in GGVSE/ADR/VLG versions for the transport of hazardous and contaminated materials classes 3, 4.1, 4.2, 5.1, 5.2, 6.1, 6, 2, 8 and 9.
- The pump is driven by the truck engine via a transfer case and/or PTO.
- Power transfer between the vehicle’s engine and the blower can be regulated by means of a split box.
ContactNaaktgeboren Rotterdam BV
3004 AD Rotterdam
T. +31(0)10 462 04 55
F. +31(0)10 415 14 84