The Vacu-Press ® Trailer is a diesel-powered suction/discharge installation suited for liquid and dry substances, mounted on a trailer chassis.
- This creates a truly multi-purpose mobile suction unit that allows for the easy transport of the collected substance to a conveyor belt, container, truck, bulk bag, etc.
- High-quality technical build with a noise-insulated engine/pump housing. Custom version features a nitrogen cooling system to be used when working with catalysts. The hydraulic dual-tipping separator can be fitted with a continuous unloading valve in order to suck and discharge without interruption.
- Air-cooled full-vacuum pump with a capacity of 2,500-8,000 m³/h
- Pneumatic, continuously cleansing filtration system and safety filter
- 2-axle trailer, maximum load: 20 tonnes.
Vacu-Press® 8000 Catalyst
Designed for sucking substances in a closed nitrogen (NO) environment. Equipped with a water-cooled cooling system for controlling the temperature of the exhaust airflow.
Vacu-Press® Trucks Vacu-Press® Semitrailers Vacu-Press® Flexloaders Vacu-Press® Trailers Vacu-Press® Trains Vacu-Press® Specials Vacu-Press® Containers Vacu-Press® Seperators Vacu-Press® Pumps Vacu-Press® Filtration Systems
ContactNaaktgeboren Rotterdam BV
3004 AD Rotterdam
T. +31(0)10 462 04 55
F. +31(0)10 415 14 84
Zestienhovensekade 1383043 KV RotterdamThe NetherlandsT. +31 (0)10 462 04 email@example.com